Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Soul" Couple

"소을커플." 빛나는별 김범 팬카페 [shine star]. N.p., 15 May 2009. Web. 17 Apr. 2010. .

Kim Bum and Kim So Eun are known as the "soul" couple to fans of the drama, Boys Over Flower in Korea. I'm also a big fan of Boys Over Flower and I really love this couple. They were really cute couples in the drama and many fans that support them created this name. They got this nickname from putting the names of their role together. So comes from So Yi Jung, which was Kim Bum's name in the drama, and Eul comes from Choo Ga Eul, which was Kim So Eun's name in the drama. Soul is actually So Eul, but since it sounds similar, they created the nickname "soul". They gained so many fans during the drama that they even filmed a commercial together after the drama. Even though they became very famous stars individually, their value gets higher as a couple.

Don't they look just so good together? They both very pretty and handsome! Many fans wanted them to go out in real life and they actually had a scandal because they were wearing similar looking rings, and everyone thought that it was their couple ring. I think this scandal was sort of made up by the fans who really loved this couple. I was one of the people who wished they would go out for real, but I don't think that's going to happen.

This is the commercial of the "soul" couple!


Best scenes of soul couple selected by me from Boys Over Flower!
1.

2.

3.

4.


They're such a cute couple! I wish I could see them together again in a drama or a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment