Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Favorite Actresses in Korea and Japan!

Korea
1. Ye Jin Son
I really like how she has a pure and cute image. I really love her eyes when she smiles. If you're interested in her, you should watch her recent drama, Personal Taste. I really recommend this drama because it's really funny!

2. Ji Won Ha
She became famous all around Korea with the drama, The Bali Story. This drama actually created many famous star actors, such as: Ji sub So and In Sung Cho.

3. Se Kyung Shin
Se Kyung Shin is a rising young actress in Korea. She just turned twenty years-old this year. She recently starred in a really famous television show, High Kick Through the Rooftop. She made her debut in a music video of a legendary Korean pop singer, Taiji Seo in 1998.

Japan
1. Erika Toda
I really like Erika because she has a really pretty face, she's very good at acting, and she seems to have a very good personality. Compared to most Japanese women, her voice is low and husky voice. I think this makes her really unique actress in Japan.

2. Keiko Kitagawa
I think Keiko is the prettiest actress in Japan. I first saw her in a drama, Buzzer Beat and she was just gorgeous. Her long hair, big eyes, and small face made her look like a well made Barbie doll. She made her debut as a model of a magazine and slowly moved on to become an actress. Although she is not very good at acting yet, I think she has a lot of potential of becoming the number one actress in Japan soon. I'll be supporting her until then!

3. Yuko Takeuchi
Takeuch Yuko is actually not very young; she turned thirty years-old this year! However, she is still gorgeous. She is very famous for the movie Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment