Sunday, April 11, 2010

我爱人民币!I Love Renminbi!

Today, I want to share a very creative/funny song with you. This song was created in China and it's about how they should use a lot of Renminbi (Chinese money, picture below). This song was introduced to me by my Chinese teacher and I thought it was really funny and cool, so I wanted to share it with everyone!

First, let's listen to the song!

我爱人民币!


Lyrics
*** wǒ rè ài xué xí jiān chí duàn liàn shēn tǐ

  wǒ gōng zuò nǔ lì gǎo huó shì chǎng jīng jì

  wǒ rèn wéi zuàn qián shì yī zhǒng lè qù

  zhī yào qǔ zhī yǒu dào tiān jīng dì yì

[ ** wǒ xǐ huān shopping bǎo chí yú kuài xīn qíng

  wǒ kù ài lǚ xíng zhōu yóu shì jiè gè dì

  wǒ jué dé huā qián shì yī zhǒng cì jī

  zhī yào liàng tǐ cái yī hé qíng hé lǐ ]

[ * wǒ tǎo yàn dollar(duò luò ) bù xǐ huān lú bǐ

  bù lùn zǒu dào nǎ lǐ dōu yòng rén mín bì

  wǒ ài rén mín bì méi yǒu shāng liàng de yú dì

  jiān tǐng de rén mín bì wǒ ài tā dào dǐ ]
**
  wǒ tǎo yàn huì lǜ bù xǐ huān suàn jì

  bù lùn zǒu dào nǎ lǐ dōu yòng rén mín bì

  wǒ ài rén mín bì wú xū rèn hé de dào lǐ

  wěi dà de rén mín bì chuàng zào zhe qí jì

  yī zhāng liǎng zhāng sān zhāng sì zhāng

  wǔ zhāng liù zhāng qī zhāng bā zhāng rén mín bì

  wǒ cún le bàn nián de jī xù

  hěn xià xīn yǎo zhe yá mǎi le suí shēn tīng

  tīng jiàn mǒu nán hé mǒu nǚ lā mái tiān chuāng de xiāo xī

  hé rú qǐng kè sòng lǐ chéng le shì jiè nán tí

  huǎng hū zhōng zǒu jìn mǒu mǒu diàn qì

  (tóng zhì ) nín zhè mài bù mài qǔ kuǎn jī

*
**
***


I really like the animation that's shown with the song. I think it's really cute! Don't you? I think this is a really creative song and video and it has a deep meaning. Using Renminbi will make China's economy better and the composer of this song tried to send a message in a very creative way. I really like this song!

1 comment:

  1. The video is really cute, especially the characters!

    ReplyDelete