Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello Everyone!! :)




First, to start off my blog, I want to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Natalie Ha and currently I am a high school student in Korea International School. I actually started my blog a few months ago but I've restarted it because we have a blog writing project in English class. It was really hard for me to choose what to write about in my blog because I wasn't sure what kind of topics would attract people to actually read it. After thinking about it for a long time, I finally decided to write about what I'm interested in. During my free time, I really like to watch movies, dramas, listen to music, and to do research on Asian celebrities. Therefore, I will be writing about Asian culture and stars/celebrities in my blog. I will be focusing on food, language, music, movies, dramas, celebrities, and other famous people from Korea, Japan, and China. I think it would be a very interesting topic to write about because the culture of these three countries is very similar and different at the same time. I wish everyone enjoys reading my blog!

1 comment: