Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CNBlue's New Album!!!!

CNBlue is my second favorite boy band in Korea. I especially like one member, Jung Yong Hwa. He actually made his debut as an actor in a Korean drama: You're Beautiful. I started liking him as an actor and when he made his debut as a member of CNBlue, as a singer, he attracted me more. Even though CNBlue just made their debut this year, they have lots of fans and their song made a big hit.

I'm a Loner:

This song is CNBlue's first song. It made a big hit when it came out and CNBlue gained lots of fans from this song. I really like all the gestures and facial expressions Jung Yong Hwa does while singing on stage!

CNBlue just released their new album, Bluelove, on May 19th. The title song of this album is called "Love" and Jung Yong Hwa made this song which is pretty impressing! I really love this song! (I actually like it more than "I'm a Loner") I wish this song makes a big hit too! I'm looking forward to CNBlue's future improvement.

Love:

2 comments:

  1. I like their new song, Sweet Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 24, 2010

    "Love" is amazinggggg! He's so talented and cute :) I remember when we were both addicted to You're Beautiful.. good days

    ReplyDelete